March 5 - 6, 2016: Provincial Indoor Championships (Bantam, Midget, Junior)
- Clothing: Race Merchandise will be at the championship this weekend selling t-shirts.
COST: $20.00 for short sleeve performance shirts and $35.00 for performance hoodies; you can also personalize with your name or club for $5.00
- Live results: available again this weekend @ http://athleticsontario.ca/event/live/
CHAMPIONSHIPS: Athletes and coaches are to refer to the AO Events Page on our website in order to find all the information needed for the BMJ Provincial Championships.
- Tentative schedule is up: included/ added is the exhibition senior men’s and women’s pole vault
- Check in procedure: coaches must review the check in procedure. ATHLETES MUST CHECK IN NO EARLIER THAN AN HOUR AND A HALF BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START OF THE EVENT AND NO LATER THEN 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START. If an athlete fails to do this they will not be able to run at their event.
- Run Jump Throw Wheel Activity: AO will lead a fun and educational workshop/ activity during the lunch break (Sat. 1:00 - 2:00 pm; Sun. 1:30 - 2:30 pm). Kids 12 and under are encouraged to come to the Championships with running shoes and meet at the Fieldhouse entrance before lunch to participate during the break and do something fun! Pre-registration for this event is now available on trackie; registration is Free!!
- CHAMPIONSHIPS: Athletes and coaches are to refer to the AO Events Page on our website in order to find all the information needed for the BMJ Provincial Championships.
- WHEN: Update to the entry deadline: Monday February 29th at 11:59pm; late entry deadline is on Thursday at 11:59pm & day-of registration is available at the venue.
- WHERE: Championships will be held at the Toronto Track and Field Centre and hosted by the York University Track and Field Club
- Spectators: there will be a spectator fee of $2 at the championship. Children are free.
- Athletes: Championships entry fee is $25 for individual entries and $35 for relays. The exhibition pole vault for the senior category is $10.
- Coaches: a requirement for coaches to access the Field of Play is an AO €˜Coaches Pass’ - if you already have from one of the past two meets held in February; please bring to re-use; otherwise, register for your pass (with your AO Coach Membership #)
- LINKS to website(s), Forms, Other Attachments:
- CONTACT: for inquiries related to the event, please contact Randolph, Techincal Director: firstname.lastname@example.org