Athletics Ontario has recently confirmed the dates and locations for 2017 Athletics Ontario Indoor Championship Events. There are several important changes and updates for 2017 AO Events, all of which will be held at the Toronto Track and Field Centre.
Technical Packages and all vital information for each of the championships can be found on each of the championship event pages. The links can be found below.
- January 14 â€“ AO Indoor Relay Championships and Prep #1
- January 28 â€“ AO Indoor Combined Events Championships and Prep #2
- February 11-12 â€“ AO Youth (U18)/ Senior (Open) Championships
- March 4-5 â€“ AO Bantam (U14)/ Midget (U16)/ Junior (U20) Championships
Unlimited Non-Championship Entries:
The Prep Meet portion for the Relay Championships will offer a flat rate fee available for athletes that want to compete in 2 or more events. Athletes that are current AO members can pay $15 for an unlimited amount of NON-CHAMPIONSHIP entries. Non-AO members can have unlimited NON-CHAMPIONSHIP entries for $25. More details can be found on the technical package.
Coaches that will need access to the facility will need to sign up for passes on Trackie before the competitions. Each coach will only need to sign up once and reuse the same pass they receive for all the indoor championships. Only those with a valid Athletics Ontario 2017 â€œCoachâ€ Membership are eligible for a pass.
Ontario Midget (U16) Team:
Qualifications for the Midget Dual (ON vs. QC) team will happen during the Combined Events Championships on January 28th. For detailed information on the selection process please follow the following link here.
Events, Rankings & Results:
Athletics Ontario has made some minor adjustments to our website in order to make it easier to find information. Additionally,Â three of its most viewed pages will be updated on a regular basis throughout the year. Make sure to check these pages often.
- Events (AO/AC Sanctioned or Approved Events Only):Â http://athleticsontario.ca/events/
- Results (AO/AC Sanctioned or Approved Events Only): http://athleticsontario.ca/results/
- Ontario Rankings (AO members only): http://athleticsontario.ca/rankings/