A few helpful hints below:
- Coaches Pass: you may pick up your Coaches pass at the Registration area in the classroom on the 2nd floor (same area as Athlete Registration), shortly after the facility opens (at 8:00 am). Passes are available to 2016 AO-registered coaches only, and are non-transferable.
- Event Details: you can find information on the event, including the Final Schedule, Performance List, Technical Package, etc, at: http://athleticsontario.ca/event/ao-indoor-bmj-championships/
- Coaches Meeting: there will be a Coaches Meeting on Saturday March 5th at approximately 10:30 am (at the conclusion of the weight throw). This meeting will take place near the results table at the finish line area on the straightaway.
- Coaches Association of Ontario (CAO): a representative from the Coaches Association of Ontario will be attending the event on Saturday morning and will be situated in the Registration area. They will be able to help answer any questions that coaches may have surrounding upcoming workshops, conferences, using €œThe Locker€ as well as answering general NCCP certification questions.
We look forward to seeing you this weekend, and we wish you and your athletes a fun and successful competition!
Athletics Ontario also has the following opportunities for Coaches (updated Mar. 7, 2016);
for details and sign up please visit: http://athleticsontario.ca/coaching-courses/
|April 9 - 10, 2016||PERFORMANCE COACH (Performance Analysis: Sprints & Hurdles)||Ottawa - The Dome|
|April 16, 2016||RUN JUMP THROW WHEEL||Toronto Track & Field Centre|
|April 16 - 17, 2016||SPORT COACH||Toronto Track & Field Centre|
|April 16 - 17, 2016||CLUB COACH (Sprints/Hurdles, Jumps, or Throws)||Toronto Track & Field Centre|
|May 7 - 8, 2016||SPORT COACH||University of Toronto|
|May 7, 2016||PARA ATHLETICS WORKSHOP *FREE Try-It Event||Toronto Track & Field Centre|
|September 17 - 18, 2016||PERFORMANCE COACH (Planning for Performance Analysis: All disciplines)||Toronto Track & Field Centre|
|November 25 and 27, 2016||PERFORMANCE COACH (Performance Analysis: Endurance)||Kingston - AC Cross Country Champioship Site|
AO Member Coaches receive a discount on NCCP Coaching Courses:
- When registering for a course, be sure to enter your €œAC€ number. Can’t find yours? Click here to look it up!
Coaching Bursary Program:
- The Coaches Association of Ontario (CAO) has an application for up to 70% reimbursement of registration fees; for application visit: https://www.coachesontario.ca/q4g/bursary-program
QUESTIONS? Please direct any questions you have regarding courses to AO’s Manager, High Performance