Bantam Midget Youth Championships
The Bantam Midget Youth Championships are set to take place on July 29-30 in Brampton. For more information regarding registration and appropriate contacts, click here
The BMY deadline for Entry is July 26, at 11:59 pm EST.
- $25/ Individual event entry
- $35/ relay team
- Coaches must fill out relay declaration forms which will be available at the Athletics Ontario check-in tent during the course of the competition. Relay cards must be submitted no later than 30 min prior to the start of the relay. Relay athletes will not need to check-in at the check-in tent as the submission of relay cards by the coaches will suffice.
- Parking is limited at Chinguacousy Park. Please review the parking map on the technical package for more parking options around the park.
The Late Entry deadline is July 26 at 3:00 pm EST
- $50/ Individual event entry
- $60/ relay team
To Register for a Coaches Pass, click here
- Deadline for coaches passes registration: July 28 at 9:00am EST
- If you still have your coaches pass from a prior meet this year please bring it to Brampton as it will still be valid and allow access to the track. Coaches that still need a coaches pass are required to sign up for one. Only registered coaches will be allowed to register. Passes will be available for pick up at the registration desk located by the North East entrance of the stadium.
Athletes and coaches that arrive in Brampton early will be able to pick up their team packages at the host hotel as early as Friday July 28th. Team packages will be available at the registration desk during the course of the competition.Â Hotel rooms are still available.
Best Western PLUS Brampton Â (Host Hotel) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
30 Clark Boulevard, Brampton ON
- Two queen beds/one king bed â€“ $119.99Â up to 2 people â€“ add $10.00 for each additional person
- Complimentary hot breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking
- Fridge and coffee maker in rooms
- Pool/spa tub (not accessible), exercise room, business centre, laundry facilities
- Non-smoking, not pet friendly
For reservations please call 905.454.1300 x501 or emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the host hotel, please click on the name of the hotel above.