Coaches and managers are invited to apply for positions on Team Ontario for the Midget Indoor Ontario VS Quebec Dual Meet that will happen in Toronto on Saturday, February 13, 2016. The dual meet will be held during the AO Youth-Senior Championships.
Coaching responsibilities will include:
- Participation in athlete selection and documentation
- Assisting athletes during both warmup and competition
- Ensuring that all scoring places are filled
- Supervision of athletes on the day from the initial meeting to the completion of the last event
- Submission of reports including recommendations
- Head Coach - assisting in the creation of information memos for athletes and staff, leading all staff and athlete meetings, and the submission of protests as required
Managerial responsibilities will include:
- Developing a mailing list
- Communication with staff/athletes
- Organization of team uniform distribution
- Keeping score during the meet and comparing with official score
Coaches applying for this position must be members of AO, and will need to submit a resume that includes current coaching activities (including discipline coached), past team experience, and certification level.
Managers are asked to submit a resume that includes managerial experience.
Please send applications to Sue Wise: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January, 22nd.