Please take note of this important reminder to all current, former and future Athletics MB members.
- You must be a current, registered member of both Athletics Manitoba AND a member in good standing with one of our member Clubs in order to gain access to our Exclusive Use training time at the University of MB.
- All athletes and coaches using Exclusive Use hours at the University of Manitoba MUST complete their membership by Tuesday February 20th. After this time, facility access will be strictly limited and all those without up to date memberships will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- You must be a current registered member of Athletics Manitoba in order to be covered by our insurance policies.
- This applies to athletes, coaches, officials, board members and club executive/board members
- All Athletics Manitoba coaches must also complete the screening requirements associated with their role as per our Screening Policy. This includes,
- Criminal record check (every 3 years)
- Respect in Sport online training (every 5 years)
The Athletics Manitoba “Technical Membership” category, includes Coaches, Officials and Associate members.
Associate members include board and club executives. They are also just a great way to support the overall organization.
Individuals can check their membership status or the membership status of their coaches by using the Member LookUp link.
If a member has not completed all of the required elements, they will either NOT come up in the search at all, or will show up with “pending requirements”.
We understand that there were some challenges and delays due to the switch over to the new AthleticsReg system. However, the majority of those issues have been sorted out and we are now asking that all individuals complete the required steps to activate their memberships as soon as possible.
All athletes and coaches using Exclusive Use hours at the University of Manitoba MUST complete their membership by Tuesday February 20th. After this time, facility access will be strictly limited and all those without up to date memberships will not be permitted to enter the facility.
If you need help with your membership please contact the office, we are more than willing to provide assistance as needed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!