Runners’ Choice London Distance Series
The London Runner Distance Club continues its annual series this year. The Forest City 5,000m is the first of 4 meets in the series. Here are the winners in each of the races from this competition.
The next meet in this series is the AO 10,000m Track Running Championships (Saturday May 14th, 2016). For more information and to register for this event please click here.
- Women’s Open 800m: 2:12.86 - Kennedy Thomson - Monte Cristo
- Men’s Open 800m: 1:55.53 - Joe Kagumba - Unattached
- Mixed Open 5000m: 16:10.70 - Branna MacDougall - Physi-Kult Kingston
- Men Open 5000m: 14:37.99 - Adam Cornwall - Unattached
Bolton Pole Vault All-comers
The first of three all-comers hosted by Bolton Pole Vault was held on Monday May 2nd. Top performances are below.
The next meet in this series is on Monday May 9th. For more information please click here.
- 40m - Ross Benn - Bolton Pole Vault
- 30m - Nate Mechler - First Attempt Athletics
- 90m - Jeff Hayhoe - Bolton Pole Vault
- 90m - Karleigh Parker - Unattached
- 80m - Makiah Hunt - Bolton Pole Vault
- 20m - Sophia Slovenski - Bolton Pole Vault
Trail Run 12.5km, 25 km, 50 km €œPick Your Poison€
Pick Your Poison happed over at Heights of Horseshoe on Saturday April 30th. For full results follow this link. More information about the race can be found on their website: http://www.pickyourpoison.ca/home.html
Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon
The Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon was held on Sunday May 1 with thousands of participants competing in the 5km, 10km, half marathon and full marathon. For full results click here.