Attention Clubs with Track Rascals programs!
Do you have trained and/or certified RJTW instructors currently delivering programs at your club?
Then YOUR CLUB would benefit from an â€œin-houseâ€ Learning Facilitator (Coach Developer) to deliver training to your club members!
Having a trained RJTW Learning Facilitator at your club enables you to primarily:
- Provide training to your older athletes at your club to deliver Track Rascals programsÂ
- Host your own RJTW instructor courses at your convenience (no need to schedule another LF to come and deliver)
- Set your own registration costs (if any) for your members to attend coursesÂ
What do you need to do before takingÂ the RJTW Coach Developer training?Â
- Have taken a RJTW Instructor CourseÂ
- Been EvaluatedÂ instructing a RJTW lesson to children
Check out the Coach Developer Pathway HERE for more information on the steps
The general criteria for Â becoming a RJTW Coach Developer (Learning Facilitator)Â
- Coaching experience in a competitive coaching situation.
- Teaching and facilitation experience in an adult education environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the new NCCP structure.
- Ability to apply the principles of adult learning in facilitating the Workshops.
- Subject matter expertise in the various modules offered in the Instructor â€“ Beginner Run, Jump, Throw, Wheel context.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of and clearly articulate how to apply the content, reference materials, and the learning process to achieve the various learning outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of and competence in the use of the technology e.g. computers, internet.
- Ability to lead a learning situation using effective communication and presentation skills such as listening, clarifying, reflecting, questioning, reviewing and debriefing.
- Ability to engage learners.
- Values diverse perspectives, opinions, and ideas.
- Models behaviours that are consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics, the Fair Play Principles, values, and philosophy.
- Work as a team member with other Learning Facilitatorâ€™s (LF) and program administrations to affect ongoing development of the program.
- Demonstrates professionalism as a coach educator
The next RJTW Learning Facilitator (Coach Developer) Training is October 21-22 in Burnaby.
Please contact Meghan Butterworth if you would like more information on this training or have someone in mind that would like to attend!
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Â P: 604-333-3554